Maximize the power of purpose to increase employee engagement.
“Ikigai” is a Japanese concept that can be interpreted as “your reason for being.” Ikigai Lab combines key tenets of this ancient life philosophy with modern positive psychology to increase innovation, creativity, and overall satisfaction at work and in life.
Three ways to engage the Ikigai Lab:
Lunch + Learn
Presentation outlines the Japanese philosophy linked to longevity, creativity, happiness, and fulfillment. Modern case studies, rooted in positive psychology, foster a relatable foundation for personal + professional exploration.
- What is Ikigai?
- Why is ikigai important?
- How do I implement ikigai principles?
Full or Half-Day
Workshop empowers participants to strengthen connection with self, team, and organization driving toward action.
- Ikigai Discovery Process, including CliftonStrengths assessment.
- Facilitated group discussions within a curated environment designed for insight, growth, and action.
- The Ikigai Action Plan provides a path to implement key deliverables for positive change beyond the workshop.
Program leads teams on 90-day cycles to create a framework of positive, sustainable change.
- All components of Workshop, including CliftonStrengths assessment.
- Participants build a personalized Ikigai Roadmap and receive strengths-based coaching from Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach
- Strategic design of “Moai”, small groups linked to ikigai philosophy, created for accountability, support, and sustainability.
- Program can be customized to drive toward organizational goals, including KPIs, budget, and key competencies.
Email or set up a call for scheduling and rates.